Hi. I’m Rebecca.
I’m a writer, musician, owner of Berry Patch Creative + Studio, and mother of animals. I live on a couple of acres in the Ohio countryside with my husband Charles, where we garden and ride around on mopeds.
I have always been passionate about writing and messaging. I love helping small businesses, non-profits, and professionals succeed by helping them communicate to the world. That’s why I own a boutique creative agency focused solely on copy. I know that your voice is the essence of your brand and the vehicle of your message. I write books, articles, blogs, web copy, and more. And when I’m not writing those things, I’m writing in my notebook.
And when I’m not writing in my notebook, I’m writing songs. I’ve been a musician for twenty-two years. I play piano, guitar, I sing, and I’m in a folk-rock band called Linden Hollow. Our debut album “Luna” is now streaming!
Fun Facts About Me:
- I started writing fiction when I was six, and I playing piano when I was six. 1996 was a very good year.
- I’ve lived in Florida, Virginia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.
- I studied opera for five years before sidestepping into folk.
- I really love reading non-fiction books, and I hit up the library about once a week.
- One of my dreams is to become a children’s book writer.
- My husband and I love sailing, hiking, snowboarding, gardening, and being outside as much as possible.
- We named all our animals after America’s founders: Abigail “Cattams”, Hamilton, Dolly (As in Dolly Madison), and Samuel (as in Samuel Adams).